May Health, formerly AblaCare, is a clinical-stage medical device company committed to developing treatment options for women living with PCOS. The company is currently investigating its Ovarian Rebalancing™ procedure in clinical studies; Ovarian Rebalancing is a novel approach to PCOS-related infertility that has the potential to be a safe, straightforward option for activating natural ovulation. May Health is led by a team of serial medtech and women's health entrepreneurs and executives with extensive experience in product development, validation, and launch. The company has raised €10M in a Series A led by Sofinnova Partners and was founded in 2017 by the firm's medtech acceleration team, Sofinnova MD Start. May Health is headquartered in Paris, France. For more information, visit www.mayhealth.com.
The Accounts Payable (part-time) will report to the CFO and operate as a value add to the accounting team supporting the CFO and all executives. Performs tasks required for timely, accurate processing of accounts payable. Inputs all accounts payable into the financial system. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for full cycle accounts payable processes. Assist manager with monthly accruals and submitting assigned vendor invoices while guaranteeing accuracy. Additionally, have a general understanding of prepaid invoices and the differences between down-payments vs. prepaids.
- Responsible for the timely processing of high-volume vendor invoices (min of 10 invoices per day) and payments to meet set deadlines in a high volume, fast-paced, start-up environment. Adjust/pay appropriate sales tax when vouchering invoices.
- Complete special projects and implement changes as needed and identify trends and initiates change to improve performance.
- Complete audit requests in a timely manner.
- Review and respond to vendor statements and emails.
- Create and administer the AP policies.
- Ensure AP policies are adhered to and confirm that they comply with internal controls and external guidelines.
- Prepare and process weekly vendors payments. May require printing of checks/mailings.
- Identify and resolve any discrepancies between purchase orders and invoices.
- Assist with establishing new vendors in accordance with company policy, responding to the business and validating vendor records.
- Must manage AP email inbox and be able to research any discrepancies.
- Responsible for processing expense reports.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- QuickBooks and bill.com experience is preferred.
- Excel knowledge is strongly preferred at an intermediate level.
- Experience with PO and Non-PO invoicing.
- Minimum of an associate degree or related field.
- Three to five years Accounts Payable processing experience required.
- Experience with a medical device manufacturing company preferred.
- Experience working in a company start-up environment preferred.
- Experience with month-end closing procedures.
- Experience with Expensify, Concur or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of general accounting practices and procedures to include a good understanding of accruals and prepaid accounts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products to include Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to process high volumes of invoices accurately.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please apply to: [email protected]